Alba Power has grown year on year, with commitment to the local workforce and investment and this is seen in the industry awards recognition that we have received in recent years.
Our unique approach to quality, integrity and flexibility has changed the way our clients conclude business. We are passionate about the industry and have entered relevant awards in order to demonstrate and qualify our role in the energy sector from a commercial and end-user consumer perspective.
The awards we have won outlined below provide us with independent and regional confirmation of our success, and commitment to our clients and the industry. More than that, they provide formal acknowledgement to the Alba Power team, that each of their individual roles makes a real difference to this highly important sector within the industry.
- Winner at the HSBC Scottish Export Awards 2016, Large Exporter of the Year Award
- Winner at the SPE Offshore Achievement Awards 2015, Export Achievement Award
- Finalist in the Manufacturer of the Year Awards 2014, Through-Life Engine Services
- Finalist in the Real Business Growing Business Awards, Export Champion of the Year 2014
- Finalist in the Oil and Gas UK Awards 2014, Business Innovation 2014
- Winner in the BQ Scottish Export Awards 2014, Most Entrepreneurial Exporter of the Year
- Finalist in the SPE Offshore Achievement Awards 2014, Working Together
- SPE Offshore Achievement Awards 2012 – Great Small Company Award.
- In recognition of our excellent performance, we have won a ROSPA Silver Award for HSE practices in 2013/14 and Gold Award in each of the previous two years.
- National Champion representing the United Kingdom in the 2013/14 European Business Awards
- Finalist in the Northern Star Awards 2013, Outstanding Contribution to the Energy Sector category
- British Chamber of Commerce – Excellence in Customer Service 2012.
- Global Business Excellence Award, 2010.
- Best Business Awards 2010 Best SME Award.
Full details about our award successes can be found on our news page.